We help parents and their emerging adults navigate to and through college, career, and life with more purpose, motivation and direction.
- Gain new insights and strategies for college planning, selection, and opportunities
- Understand more about pertinent college services and ways to assess “best fit” for decision making
- Learn more about emerging adult transtions
- Reduce anxiety or decrease stress with strategies for stronger family relationships
Future or current college students gain:
- New study strategies for how their brain works
- Proven methods for reducing procrastination
- Methods for reducing test anxiety
- Organization and prioritization ideas
- Clarity and direction for college or career
- An improved resume and strategies for internships
- Ways to address ADHD or other learning challenges
- Customized approaches for individual situations
Questions? Call 262-210-9111 or email to email@example.com
Set up a time to chat here: https://calendly.com/coachpam
Hi. I’m Pam Schoessling.
I’ve been coaching, teaching, and mentoring youth and young adults for over 20 years in high school, college, and career environments. With a Master’s degree in Education and professional coach training, I bring positive energy and learning expertise to people feeling unsure about their future or struggling to reach their goals.
Want to know more about a future that is bright with possiblities? Then contact me at: